Wednesday 28 January 2009

Twitter error?

Got this from Web strategy by Jeremiah.

It covers a US 'incident' on twitter. A guy called James Andrews, an executive who works at Ketchum, a well known PR agency is accused of bad form, and his company had to backtrack when he posted a tweet on the way to visit his client Fedex: “True confession but I’m in one of those towns where I scratch my head and say “I would die if I h ad to live here!” it caused angst with the ‘location sensitive’ client, and they issued this comment, apparently on this blog, after it was run up the flagpole.

Rule of thumb:
(fitting, if you tweet from a mobile device). When you tweet, you’re publishing, don’t say anything you wouldn’t say to someone’s face, and assume that your current and future boss, wife, and mother are reading it.

No comments:

digg

Hitwise To Go - US

Random Culture